CNA (Certified Nurse Aide)
Are you a Certified Nurse Aide looking for managers who care about YOU?
What about Competitive Pay, Flexible shifts, Options for Overtime, Gas Incentives, Pay Incentives, Flexible environments, Work close to Home, FREE PAID training, Bi-weekly pay, and Direct Deposit? Silver Companions can get you started fast!
- Competitive Pay with Excellent Incentives, Numerous Bonus Programs
- Locations: Canton, Woodstock, Marietta
- One on One Cases & Staffing in Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Paid Training
- Caring & Experienced Caregivers Only
- MUST BE DEPENDABLE
- ON CALL M.O.D 24/7 to help you at all hours when you work
Work on Your Time: FT, PT, PRN
Shift hours 7-3, 3-11, or 11-7. Weekdays & Weekend Shifts, too.
We also have shorter & longer shifts, lots of options to keep you happy!
- Georgia CNA License
- TB Results and/or Chest X-Ray within 1 year
- CPR License
You must be willing to do face to face interview at home office in Woodstock. You must be also willing to go through all screening criteria including and not limited to thorough background check, sex offender check, drug screenings (as well as on-going as requested screenings).
- Be responsible and accountable for your care
- Provide Compassionate, Nurturing & Attentive Care
- Provide Personal Care
- Assistance with ADL’s
- Medication Reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing Meals & Feeding patients
- Accompanying the patient to doctors, errands, and other personal appointments
- Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment
Why work for Us?
We deliver a one of a kind job experience to our employees! We empower our CNAs to make a difference in the lives of those they serve by working together to make educated decisions about how best to provide exceptional care. We recognize how hard it is to be a caregiver and we will reward you for a job well done through our many incentive programs. We listen to you when you need support and react rapidly with our ON CALL 24 HOUR M.O.D. PHONE LINE. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people who are compassionate, ethical, and accountable for the care they generously give to those who need it. You have chosen to be a caregiver and we want to show you what an amazing experience it can be by working professionally and respecting each other as we make a difference in a Senior’s life!
Family Owned & Managed since 2006. Our mission is to provide high quality (personal satisfaction and competitive pay) jobs to caregivers who will in return provide exceptional care to those who need your compassionate touch and warm smile as they age gracefully at home.
Immediate needs in Woodstock, Canton, Marietta