Empower you to make a difference in the lives of those you serve by working together to make educated decisions about how best to provide exceptional senior care.
Recognize how hard it is to be a caregiver & we will reward you for a job well done through our many incentive programs.
Listen to you when you need support and react rapidly by always answering our phones 24/7.
Family Owned & Managed for 15 years-Owned by a CNA: We personally know how hard it is to be a caregiver and our goal is to show you how much you can love your job!
FLEXIBILITY: Many choices of WHERE to work, WHEN to work, and WHO you are going to work with!
At Silver Companions, we know that people are what matter the most! We understand that caregivers and clients must mesh and compliment each other. We have always known this, not just since COVID started. We believe in clients and caregivers maintaining long term one on one relationships to provide consistent high level care. We also provide staffing services at assisted livings and memory cares.
Benefits: Silver Companions can get you earning $$$ with our lighting fast hiring team!
- 24/7 On CALL MOD to support you when you need it
- Custom Phone App: Pick Up open shifts, See schedule & care plans, Tracks your hours & logs Notes (no paper time sheets)
- Hands-On Training & PAID Online Training
- AFLAC & Colonial Insurance with FREE TeleDoc TeleMedicine enrollment
- Competitive Pay with Strong Incentives, Bonus Programs that reward your hard work with HIGHER WAGES (OT, Gas, Gift Cards, Cash)
- Paid Lunch with caregiver Mentors
- Mentoring Program for Newer CNAs
- Quarterly Pay Reviews
- Merit increases leading to Advancement Opportunities
- Monthly Awards & Recognition
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Advancement Opportunities
- OT & Holiday Pay Incentives
- Employee Hardship Loan Assistance
- Up to $400 Referral Programs for caregiver
- Direct Deposit
- FREE PPE
- Georgia CNA License
- TB Results and/or Chest X-Ray within 1 year
- CPR License
- Caring & Experienced Caregivers Only
- Must be dependable & Accountable
- You must be willing to complete Fingerprint check, Background Check, Drug Screenings, COVID Screenings, and Sex Offender Checks
- Be responsible and accountable for your care
- Provide Compassionate, Nurturing & Attentive Care
- Provide Personal Care
- Assistance with ADL’s
- Medication Reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing Meals & Feeding patients
- Accompanying the patient to doctors, errands, and other personal appointments
- Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment