CNA (Certified Nurse Aide)
Are you a Super Hero CNA looking for managers who care about YOU?
Want to BUILD YOUR OWN SCHEDULE with our flexible shifts in one on one homecare or healthcare Staffing?
Benefits to working with our Award Winning Team:
- ON CALL M.O.D support 24/7
- AFLAC Insurance with FREE Tele Medicine (Teledoc)
- Competitive Pay with Excellent Incentives & Bonus Programs to help you earn HIGHER WAGES (OT, Gas, Gift Cards, Cash)
- Merit increases leading to Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training & ongoing to Support you!
- Holiday Pay & Direct Deposit
- Paid Lunch with Caregiver Mentors
- Mentoring Program for less experienced CNAs
- Weekend Pay Differentials
- Monthly Awards & Recognition
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- $100 employee referral program-We know you will be proud to work here!
- One on One Cases
- Employee Hardship Loan Assistance
- Locally Owned/Operated for 15 years-Same owners
Work on Your Time: FT, PT, PRN
Shift hours 7-3, 3-11, or 11-7. Weekdays & Weekend Shifts, too.
We also have shorter & longer shifts, lots of options to keep you happy!
- Georgia CNA License
- TB Results and/or Chest X-Ray within 1 year
- CPR License
- Caring & Experienced Caregivers Only
- Must be dependable & Accountable
- You must be willing to complete Fingerprint check, Background Check, Drug Screenings, COVID Screenings, and Sex Offender Checks
You must be willing to do face to face interview at home office in Woodstock. You must be also willing to go through all screening criteria including and not limited to thorough background check, sex offender check, drug screenings (as well as on-going as requested screenings).
- Be responsible and accountable for your care
- Provide Compassionate, Nurturing & Attentive Care
- Provide Personal Care
- Assistance with ADL’s
- Medication Reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing Meals & Feeding patients
- Accompanying the patient to doctors, errands, and other personal appointments
- Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment